Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Studio One Soul


The original Jamaican mashup with nuff US 50s, 60s, 70s soul hits reworked by Studio One inna rocksteady and reggae style and fashion

studio one soul
Devon Russell - Sexual Healing
Devon & Brentford Rockers - Sexual Healing Version
Claudette (Nana) McLean - Give Love Another Try
The Soul Defenders - Give Love Another Try Version
Jennifer Lara - Consider Me
Jennifer Lara - Consider Me Part 2
Otis Gayle - What You Won't Do For Love
Otis Gayle and The Brentford Rockers - What You Won't Version
B.B. Seaton - Proud As I Am
B.B. and Soundemension - Proud As I Am Pt.2
Dennis Brown - He Ain't Heavy
Dennis and The Brentford All Stars - He Ain't Heavy Version
Barry Brown - Give Love
Barry and The Sound Dimension - Give Love Version
Otis Gayle - I'll Be Around
Otis and The Sound Dimension - I'll Be Around Version
Tyrone Taylor - I Believe In Yesterday
Tyrone and Soundemension - Yesterday Version
The Heptones - I Shall Be Released
Heptones and The Sound Dimension - I Shall Be Released Version
The Sharks - How Could I Live
Sound Dimension - How Could I Live Pt.2
B.B. Seaton - It's A Sign
B.B. Seaton & Soundemension - It's A Version
Horace Andy - Just Don't Want To Be Lonely
Sound Dimension Band - Don't Want To Be Lonely (Ver.)
The Gaylads - Gaylads Medley Pt.1
The Gaylads - Gaylads Medley Pt.2
Jerry Jones - Compared To What
Jerry and The Sound Dimension - Compared Version
Jerry Jones - Still Water
Jerry Jones & Sound Dimension - Still Water Version
Norma White - I Want Your Love
Norma and The Brentford Disco Set - I Want Your Love Pt.2
Otis Gayle - Let Me Get To Know You
Jackie Mittoo - Totally Together
Lord Tanamo - Keep On Moving
The Minstrels - People Get Ready
Leroy Sibbles - Express Yourself
Norma Fraser - Respect
Richard Ace - Can't Get Enough
Leroy Sibbles - Groove Me
The Heptones - Message From A Black Man
Senior Soul - Is It Because I Am Black
Roy Richards and Soul Vendors - Summertime
Soulettes - King Street
Sound Dimension - Time is tight
King Stitt - Diana
Jackie Mittoo and The Brentford Rhythm Band - Deeper and Deeper
Winston Jarrett and The Righteous Flames - Born to Be Loved

No comments:

Post a Comment